This Christian themed Father’s Day Questionnaire includes a Bible Verse, fill in the blank questions, and a place for kids to draw a picture of themselves with their dad. It’s the perfect last minute gift for Father’s Day.
Grab a pencil and have your Sunday School students fill out this fun Father’s Day Questionnaire. It’s great for any age group. Older kids can fill out the questionnaire themselves; younger kids can draw their own picture and you can answer the questions as the kids answer them.
How Do I Use This Sunday School Father’s Day Gift?
- Print off one copy of the Father’s Day Questionnaire for each Sunday School student
- Have the kids answers the questions about their dads
- Give the questionnaire to dad as a gift for Father’s Day
- 1 page digital printable with questions and a place for the kids to draw a picture with their dad
- Easy Last Minute Father’s Day Gift For Sunday School
- Instant download
BONUS! Grab this Done For You Father’s Day Lesson for Sunday School
Are you teaching a lesson on Father’s Day weekend this summer? This lesson is the perfect complement to the questionnaire.
These lessons will help you spend more time with your own dad, grandpa, or husband this year because you won’t have to spend time planning!