Privacy and Cookie Statement
While we do our best to protect your personal information, Teach for Jesus cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or account information created.
If you follow links from this site to others, they will have their own privacy and data collection practices. Teach for Jesus is not responsible or liable for any third party sites you travel to from our site.
I. Information we collect about you
This is the information that you give us directly when you interact with us.
- Signing Up for Content Delivered vai Email. When you sign up for products or newsletters, we will ask for your email address. We may also ask for your name as well as capture your IP address.
- Any information obtained from promotional offers, surverys, etc. This is not required and is voluntary.
II. How we will use your data
- Process your order, manage your account. When Teach for Jesus processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- We will never sell your data or share your personal information with others.
- You may opt or or close your account at any time.
To revoke your cookies consent, click the button below.Revoke consent
Cookies are text files places on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit Teach for Jesus, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Advertising. Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and IP address for their purposes.
- You can manage your browser not to accept cookies; however, some parts of our website may not function as a result.
IV. Opt Out or Close Your Account
- Marketing & Promotions. If you would rather not hear from us by email, you can unsubscribe using the link found at the bottom of emails sent from our sites.
- This privay policy is subject to change. We strive to make sure your privacy is protected and we will update this policy under regular review.
VI. How to contact us:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. European Users
European site users have certain rights under certain circumstances:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing (as mentioned in ‘our promotional updates and communications’ section);
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.
VIII. Your right to withdraw consent:
You can withdraw consent online or by contacting us. For more information on this or other options to manage your privacy rights, please see the Opt Out or Close Your Account section of this privacy statement.